Scott and Andrea Bass thought their 14-year-old daughter was stealing food and cheating in her home school courses. So they did what any sadistic parents would do for punishment: They locked her in the bathroom and proceeded to torture her...
Police believe the girl was locked in the room with no running water for two months. Dad would give her meager cans of food, crackers and bread every day or two, but it wasn't enough to subsist. Especially since she was on a non-stop exercise regimen. To continue reading the article click the link -----> http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/02/scott_bass_andrea_bass_kept_da.php
Having to read this story is heartbreaking and I believe that the parents are wrong for accusing their daughter for stealing. Isn't it why parents buy food to eat and make sure that the child gets the nutrients that he/ she need to grow into a healthy person? I believe so; I do not care if the child was stealing food or not, and if the parents did not like what she was doing, they should of talked to her instead of abusing her in that awful way. And the parents should have talked to the daughter that cheating in the school work is a bad and wrong thing to do. This story should open the eyes of many people because even young teens can be abused too. I believe that no child, no matter what age, should not be abused.
Nice post! ^___^ I liked how you gave possible solutions to the parents' action, such as they should have talked to the daughter, rather than punishing her cruelly.
ReplyDeleteClick here!