Monday, April 8, 2013

Arizona and Child Abuse: It Needs To Stop!!

Six children are dead each day, six children that won't see what tomorrow has to offer and it is all because of abuse. Everyday in the United States six children dies because of child abuse. Child abuse is something that everyone that should be aware and they should do something about it. Child abuse can be neglect, emotional, mental, and physical. The neglect can be failure by a caretaker to provide a child with the necessary things like food, clothing, shelter, medical care, emotional stability and growth. Emotional abuse is putting down the child's self- esteem when the child had tried the best they could and it can also be consider to be mental abuse. The physical abuse is the second abuse to follow neglect and physical abuse is punching, biting, bruising, burning, cutting, and etc.

In my opinion, when the parents has a child, the parent should be responsible because the child is a part of the parents, and nobody wants see a poor innocent child that is defenseless being abuse especially from the parents. I hate it when a parent mistreats the child or the parent treats the child like an animal and I believe it is wrong and it should stop. I know if I ever see a parent mistreating a child, I will go to the parent and tell them that what they are doing is wrong and then I will call the police to report the crime. I believe that everyone should do this and maybe they can save an innocent life.      

1 comment: